Tuesday 4 November 2008

9 months and counting

Today our little Chlo-bug is as old as I was pregnant with her... what a thought. The time has flown, and it is amazing that she is such a little person already. I look at her and see how she has grown and think that she is growing up and she isn't really my little baby anymore... She will be walking soon and then there is no stopping her.

She loves her books, and this morning we sat for about 15 minutes paging back and forwards in her Bible Stories book. She was also dancing to ABBA this morning. Very cute I tell you.

On Sunday morning at church she was clapping her hands to the music as well. You get so excited with the developments, but at the same time it means that the time is flying by and she is getting older and one of these days she isn't going to need me... I'm sure that she is going to be Little Miss Independent. *sigh*

No comments: