Friday 26 February 2016

Stock photography, again...

Today I have uploaded my first set of images to a stock photo website.  Now for the wait on tenterhooks to find out if they will be approved.

Stock photography is a pretty difficult area to get into, with images not just being taken, but made, and while there are a gazillion things to take pictures of, you have to be quite careful about what you photograph, and how you "market" it.  I'm really hoping that these images are accepted.  I was gutted when my first attempt at this many years ago was met with complete failure.

This photograph was taken at the Desert Mounted Corps Memorial in Albany, Western Australia.  It held me captivated for a long time, with all its detail. Lest we forget. A memorial for the ANZAC's who fought for this beautiful country.

No comments: