Thursday 11 February 2016

The new school year has started

DS has started Kindy this year, and while I thought there may be some issues with him "missing" me during the day, he has sailed through them happily, to the point he doesn't even wait for me to settle him in class.  He loves his new teacher and he has really embraced it.  Although, I am sure that he would happily attend 5 days a week, rather than the 5 days per fortnight.

DD has also settled in class, although she seems to be battling a little with finding her space properly.  I'm hoping that this will settle soon too and that she would become her usual happy little lady.

I have decided that this year I would like to put together some inspirational desktop wallpapers so I will keep you up to date with this.  I will be posting them onto my KSP website though rather than here.  I will create a like to it on the side though.  While this one won't make the ranks of wallpaper, it could end up in a printable bookmark or devotional type card set :)


No comments: