Thursday 13 December 2007

SnowPatrol... An update

My poor little SnowPatrol.
It emerged from the box, all ready to take on the world, and ended up almost being scalped by it's parents.
I had to resort to emergency cage swaps, and now it's in a hamster cage which I borrowed from my follow pregnant fairy Sandy.  And thank goodness she is an angel because she is baby sitting SnowPatrol today, as I was worried that it wouldn't eat and that it would be terribly traumatised from being separated from family so soon, which was a silly assumption, considering the abuse the poor baby endured.  I seriously need to consider getting Paul to make the avery that he has said he would, I just need to say the word.  maybe in the bigger space there would be less baby pecking.
 
I have also added a link to Sandy's Ramblings, where you can get to "know" the pregnant fairy friend Sandy through her "Rambling Journal" (that is quoted from her site :o) ).
 
I'll keep you posted on the SnowPatrol sage.

No comments: