Tuesday 18 September 2007

The 20 week Scan

Today was the big 20 week scan where the doc checks to make sure that all is well with Baby, and well, Cygnet is really excelling at growing.   Doc was very happy with the progress.  It was so good to see Cygnet again, and it was fun to watch it move around and see how it has grown.   I know there are a number of groans from people wanting to know the gender, but again we have managed to avoid finding out :o)

 

The scans weren't terribly clear on the printouts, but a. shows the baby, with the spine being dominant, b. shows the arm as the dominant feature, and c. has the leg as the dominant feature.   All the measurements were healthy and brain, heart, kidneys and liver were all developing well.  Cygnet was very shy today though and refused to show it's face.

 

I know it's short but sweet, but time isn't on my side today.

 

Love

Kim


--
For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Phil 4:13

If you're having trouble thinking out the box, then you're probably in the wrong box.

http://www.kimswanphotography.co.za/

http://kim-happy-day.blogspot.com/

No comments: