Tuesday 4 September 2007

Sugar and Spice and all things nice....

Last night, we decided to go and visit Sean in hospital... yes, he's still there after his accident on Sunday at Giba.  On the way we stopped to get some ice-cream.  While we were waiting to be served, a little boy started running towards what I thought was the door.  He tripped and fell, so I was expecting water works, and for him to run back to mom, but not a sausage.  The child jumped up with a grin from ear to ear, and ran straight to me and hugged me.  Now, let me reiterate, I have never seen the child in my life, and probably will never see him again.  But it was an amazing feeling.  He was so excited to see me, and his mother was quite embarrassed at her son's impulsive behaviour.  Now all the old wives say... You're having a girl... But, the proof is in the pudding, and we will all have to wait until the end of January to find out what Cygnet is.

~~~~~~
For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Phil 4:13

http://www.kimswanphotography.co.za/

No comments: