Tuesday 16 October 2007

The 24 week scan

Wow!
 
Cygnet has had a growth spurt of note!  It would account for the slight growth of the bump called my tummy :o)
Dr C is very happy with progress and showed me a graph which indicated that our lil one is above average in size at this point in time.
 
The scans... (a) is a profile of Cygnet's face, with a little fist above the face, although I'm not sure that you can see the fist that well. (b) is the foot, however so far people who have seen the picture say they can't see that it is a foot, but I know it is, as I got to see the live scan :o)
 
Cygnet weighs 728g now, which is very healthy according to Dr C, so I guess I am going to have to accept that I will be giving birth to a big baby.  I hear they sleep better being big... We'll have to see :o)
 
Now for the 4D scan next week!

--
For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Phil 4:13

If you're having trouble thinking out the box, then you're probably in the wrong box.

http://www.kimswanphotography.co.za/

http://kim-happy-day.blogspot.com/

No comments: