Monday 15 October 2007

The countdown

Tomorrow I get to see Cygnet again!  And this month is a bonus month, because I get to see it twice!  We go for the 4D scan on Thursday morning next week, which is very exciting.  Then we will get some idea of what Cygnet looks like and also make sure that all is OK with the little one.
 
These days my tummy has been very active.  Apart from feeling all the kicking and punching, I can actually see my tummy moving around.  I hear that it only gets more interesting though.
 
Apart from the excitement of seeing Cygnet tomorrow there is another countdown on, and that is the 3 and a half months to go before I get to meet this little child that is growing inside me.  I must admit that it is with (apparently normal) mixed feelings.  I am very excited, but at the same time there are the constant pangs of "will I be a good mother?", or "Will I cope?"  But, I think no matter what, I will love this child.
 
So, look forward to the update tomorrow!

No comments: