Thursday 25 October 2007

The 4D scan

The scan today went well, and we managed to get Cygnet to move it's very cute foot away from in front of it's face.  The unfortunate part was that the placenta was right in front of the face, so although Cygnet was looking right at the "camera" the image was somewhat distorted.  Having said that, I am kind of glad that it was like that, because it will make the moment we see our little one for the first time even that much more special.  We did try to get it to move around a bit so that it wasn't looking through the placenta, but I think Cygnet was far too comfortable and wasn't about to change position for anything.  I mean, moving it's foot was enough compliance from it's point of view.
 
There aren't any pictures to show, as they weren't clear, so we decided not to have any put onto disk, however there is some DVD footage, which we can watch over and over again :)

--
For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Phil 4:13

If you're having trouble thinking out the box, then you're probably in the wrong box.

http://www.kimswanphotography.co.za/

http://kim-happy-day.blogspot.com/

No comments: