Wednesday 14 November 2007

28 week scan

Whew! What an experience! Cygnet was most unimpressed with the Doc for doing the scan, especially since he was pressing onto my tum.   It was fascinating to see what was actually going on inside me when I feel the little kicks, and also the not so little kicks.  Cygnet is very healthy, all 1.4kg of it, and Doc is happy about that as well.   Looks like we could have a big lil one on the way.  But then, you never know… maybe it'll plateau for a while.   According to the scan, Cygnet is about 2 weeks ahead of the game in size, which can't be a bad thing.   Other than when I have to give birth to it.

 

This time is so precious though, and although I can't wait to meet this little baby, I am also sad that this time is nearly over.   Ok, yes I still have more than 2 months to go, but in the bigger picture, that isn't really a long time.


The Antenatal classes have also begun, and the first one was a little daunting already.   I think Paul got more out of the class than I did, I just got a little scared about eh delivery, or a little more than I was already.   I know that there are all the relaxation techniques that are there to help ease the pain, but so far all the friends I have chatted to said they have very little effect while you are actually in the middle of the contraction. But, I am sure that there are things that I will learn that will be of benefit.   We have our next class this evening, so we will have to see what it holds.



--
For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Phil 4:13

If you're having trouble thinking out the box, then you're probably in the wrong box.

http://www.kimswanphotography.co.za/

http://kim-happy-day.blogspot.com/

No comments: