Tuesday 17 June 2008

The problems with complex life...

Noisy neighbours!
 
Last night was terrible, Chloe has been sick, the poor noonoo had sinus infection, which she is on antibiotics for.  The problem is, I have now discovered that she has thrush in her mouth and on her bottom, so she has been in pain all night. She was awake every half hour or so.  So I am shattered, which hopefully will excuse me if I don't completely make sense.
 
Now, back to the neighbours.... we live in a row of 3 simplexes, where our beroom wall is our neighbours kitchen / lounge wall.  Now, on any other night I wouldn't have been upset, but considering that Chloe was sleeping badly already, I was getting upset.  I think they must have been re-arranging all their funriture last night, in the kitchen and lounge, making a HUGE racket, and then also standing outside Chloe's bedroom window talking loudly etc.Sometimes I get so angry with the incosiderate nature of people.  They were backwards and forwards past our house for an hour, talking, running, one of the children were even riding a plastic "motorbike" up and down, and they make a HUGE noise.  I was ready to go next door and give them gears, but I thought it would be a bad idea, considering that I was tired, and not thinking completely rationally... but, as I had said, things only went south from there. 

No comments: