Friday 25 May 2007

Happiness Is…

Well this will be my last post before we go on our holiday, and I am so happy. The afternoon has really dragged though, and it has been a stressful morning, trying to get everything sorted out, that needed to be sorted out.

I joined this “community building” site called Facebook, which Jackie introduced me to, and it is surprising how many people you know are on it. It is a lovely way to check out what everyone is up to, but I think that I still like to have my blog so that I can write long stories… Very sentimental about things like that.

I hope to write while we are away, and I will try post when I can, and when there is enough signal for the phones to connect to the internet. I think the thing that I am looking forward to the most is that I won’t have to rush around according to a schedule. Yes at the Kruger we will have to make sure that we are back in the camp by 6pm but apart from that there won’t really be a schedule. And this time I do plan to finish Wyrd Sisters this time, and I have some other books that I would like to get stuck into as well. The good thing is that during the evenings we will be able to relax and do that.

Something that has amazed me so far, is how people have been astounded that I am going away for 2 weeks and they want to know how I managed to get all the leave, like it would have been mission impossible. I have to smile about it though.

Tomorrow is going to be a runaround, and Paul emailed me a little while ago to say that he will be working tomorrow which is a bit of a bummer. So, I will have a bit more running around to do, but that is fine. I hope that I will get everything done on time. Everything includes dropping my budgies off at my mother’s for the holiday. At least they will be able to keep Cheeky company. I was thinking of starting the run around this afternoon rather so that I have less to worry about tomorrow. I think I will do that.

I am also going to collect my new book, The Power of a Praying Woman, which I hope will be a great read, and something that I will really benefit from. You know, sometimes you get so busy praying for other people that you end up forgetting about yourself, and I don’t think it is completely the way things should be. So, hopefully I will have my nose and heart stuck into that one for a while on our holiday, and I will come back feeling energized by that as well.

That’s me. Don’t forget to check back every now and then to see what’s happening. Unfortunately I will only post pictures when I get back.

No comments: