Wednesday 23 May 2007

Talking Budgies

Alright, so this afternoon, I took the leap and I have bought a nest box for the birds. BlueBoy and BabyBlue seem to be very lovey dovey, and have been for an age, so I reckon that it would be an idea to see if they want to make a little family. I just need to check with the lady from the pet store how old the birds would have been when I got them, so I make sure that I don't kill them by letting them breed too young.

Well, it is almost time for hot chocolate and a movie. Snuggling with my hubby and watching a comedy is a good way to spend the evening.

I have attached another pic of the clouds from this afternoon's trip home. They were in a fascinating circular pattern, as if there was a cyclone eye right above Pinetown. Still looked stunning.

No comments: