Thursday 2 August 2007

Happy second trimester

Well, I am officially 14 weeks today, with 182 days to go (panic!!!) and things seem to be improving. I’m feeling much better, and I can actually stay awake the whole day without any trouble. So far things are going well, and I have started walking routinely again, which is always a good thing, but right now, eating is the last thing that I feel like doing. Now, that seems strange for me, since the general conception is that pregnant women can’t get enough food past their mouths. So, it’s interesting. But, fear not, I can see the stress starting to build up already, I am still eating, just it’s an effort.

Today, something funny happened. I decided that I would announce the pregnancy to work through our newsletter, which everyone seems to devour as soon as they know it is published. Except on person… Adam. The news has been out for about a week already and he had no idea! He found out per chance this morning when Shane mentioned that I was going to be a mommy. It was quite comical, as he was so excited about the news. I have to love Adam!

So far there haven’t been a huge amount of cravings, and the things I like most at the moment are oranges, and cheese. Thank goodness it’s only cheddar at the moment. But so far, I have had it on almost every sandwich I have eaten. Can’t be too bad though.
Well that’s me for now…

1 comment:

Axel Sigur Starviking said...

Nice Kim!

I love the pic - it is apt as you said :)
(although i saw that cute little tum last night!!)

Have a wonderful day.