Wednesday 8 August 2007

It’s done!!!

As I write today’s post tears are welling up in my eyes.

I have finally taken the plunge and made my official photography website live. It has been something that I have been delaying a bit, out of nerves, and insecurity about my talents, but it is done… Obviously the site still needs some work and I have to still select some of the cream-of-the-crop images to put onto the site. That is one of the most difficult jobs, and I have so many pictures that mean so much to me. And it isn’t just the picture, it’s the memories tied up in the picture… what was happening in my life at the moment, the borderline tears while photographing couples getting married.

I have to thank Erich for all his help with getting the site up and running for me, and teaching my the world of Wordpress, and making life seem a lot easier.

Now if you don’t mind… check it out!

No comments: