Thursday 31 January 2008

Update

Hopefully today was the last official pre-natal visit to the doc.

Baby has put on another 300g, and Dr estimates that it is about 3.5kg now, whereas the machine estimated about 3.9kg. I'd like to believe the good Dr.

In his professional opinion, I should go into "unassisted" labour in the next few days, and he was quite confident that the baby would turn into position during early labour and that all would go smoothly.

He also sent me in for a CTG scan, just to monitor Baby's heartbeat, not for any concerns, and Paul seems to think it is so they have a bench mark to work from during labour.

I do promise that once I am out of the labour ward and in Maternity ward, to write all of you. Paul said that he would bring in his laptop so that I would be able to write. Especially between feeds and sleeps :o) Till then!



--
For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Phil 4:13

If you're having trouble thinking out the box, then you're probably in the wrong box.

http://www.kimswanphotography.co.za/

No comments: